Pages

Thursday, 27 November 2014

Christmas is just around the corner!

Good morning!


Christmas is just around the corner and I'm feeling the pressure all around! I spent this morning re-arranging my living room so we can put our tree up this weekend.  I am half done my Christmas shopping and hope to be completely finished by December 2nd!

Today I have to share with you one of the many Christmas cards I have been working on!



This has to be one of my favorites!! I used a DigiStamp from Stamp Fairy and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils.  I then used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a scalloped circle out of shiny gold paper to place my finished image on.  I also used my Cameo to cut the 'Merry Christmas' ticket-what a wonderful, versatile machine!  I used some scrap Recollections card stock (forest green) and some more shiny gold paper as well as a sheet of 6x6 paper from the Making Merry pack by Little Yellow Bicycle for the base. I cannot recall what line the lace ribbon is from but it sure is lovely!

Now I must return to editing more photos for an upcoming Christmas blog hop! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment