I purchased a Silhouette Cameo starter kit from my local Michael's and got to work! The instructions were pretty straight forward, although it does take some patience! I also had a few rolls of black vinyl and transfer tape I had picked up from Homesense for an awesome $4.99 each a few months ago!
I've seen this on Pinterest- customized nightlights! How cool is that?! I bought the nightlight at my local Dollarama for $3 and added a vinyl image.
My son chose the first image for his room.
Then I made this one and he had to have both!
I have also seen people making ring dishes so I gave it a go! I am glad I stumbled across a lady who gave a brief description of 'how' a monogram works.
The first initial of the last name is always in the middle and it is usually larger and fancier. The first initial of the first name is first, with the first initial of the middle name being last. I followed a tutorial online for how to make my font seem circular. It can be found here !




No comments:
Post a Comment